This page contains all the tasks that are required to be worked on. Please refrain from adding vague statements such as "Add more item pages". Instead, go into further detail, like "Add the treasure boxes sold at the merchant in Meridian".
To-Do: If you find any part of the wiki that needs to be further improved or changed, please add it to the "To-Do" section.
In-progress: If you are working on something that might take a while, please move the task to the "In-progress" section.
Constant: If something requires constant updating, please place it here. One example of such a case is the adding of references for concept art images.
Pending Discussion: The "Pending Discussion" section is for areas that need to be discussed amongst other users or admins before reaching a consensus.
- Treasure Boxes: Upload images for each box.
- Create the required pages for each resource and upload the corresponding images.
- Pages differing between the equipable weapon and the general weapon type, i.e. a page for the greened icon Sharpshot Bow vs a page for Sharpshot Bows in general, explaining the different levels
- Align the table widths for the Resources page.
- Add more flashpoints that are possible in the Flashpoint page
- Create new tabbing infoboxes for showcasing different weapon types (e.g. Carja and Shadow Hunter Bow). Ensure that mobile and desktop infobox types are properly adapted.
- Add animated GIFs to skill pages -- Still need: Fighting Back
- Add the appropriate references to the pages with concept art.
- Are adding all dialogue options per quest a feasible project?
- On top of that, would adding pages for random dialogue from generic NPCs also be feasible?
- Update the main page - Should "Hunting" be changed to "Equipment" to showcase Weapons, Outfits, Potions, and Traps?
- Update the main page - Should "Machines" section be changed to show the different lines (e.g. Chariot, Recon, Acquisition, etc) so that all machines can get coverage? If so we also need the creation of all the machine classes as well.