0 Votes in Poll
What's on your mind?
Hey all I'm stuck in the zero dawn project facility trying to activate the doors just want work any ideas
Killing a machine type the following number of times will cause that machine type to evolve added armor protection.
-While building Elemental Severity, the severity will start to decrease after 6 seconds unless you hit the enemy again with the same type of Elemental attack. So get a hit in at least every 6 seconds to avoid severity loss. (Exception: There is no 6 second delay when hitting corrupted machines with corruption arrows.)
-Hitting an enemy with an elemental attack will cancel any other type of Elemental Severity already built up on that enemy. (For example, hitting an enemy with fire will remove any shock severity already built up.)
-And inflicting an enemy with a status effect will remove any other status effect the enemy already had. But hitting an enemy with a different type of elemental attack will not remove a current status effect until the Severity Threshold is reached.
A place where i can be myself and talk about this game without anyone saying "what's horizon zero dawn?"
I absolutely love this game. But I wish there were more mounts. I understand why larger machines like thunderjaw would be overpowered, but being able to ride Watchers, LongLegs, and all those. Thoughts?
Does everybody know where can I find this place with thunderjaws, Tallnecks, whachers, etc?
The game explains how the first problem/glitch began.
1) An O/S developer was pressured in to sneaking a backdoor in to the O/S during the O/S development process.
2) Chariot robot is capable of tracing & hacking in to enemy computers and *somehow* identifying the User.
3) When the backdoor was exploited on one of the Chariot robots the robot detected it, deemed it to be unauthorized access, traced the connection and discovered it was a Human that was performing the exploit.
4) As a result, the Chariot robot added Humans as a Threat... and because a Backdoor Exploit is a serious security issue it applied the highest Threat Assessment to Humans, enabling it to utilize its Emergency Bio-Fuel Conversion system to help it deal with this High Priority threat.
5) So the "glitch" is that a human implemented a backdoor, exploited the Backdoor without proper authorization and that resulted in the robot targeting Humanity as a High Priority threat, enabling it to activate its Emergency functionalities.
There's Data Points/cut-scenes that explain all of this. One of them being the final Couldron log.
I don't know why the robots stopped/entered hibernation, I believe there's a Data Point that implies Gaia succeeded but there's another Data Point where Gaia notices that the robots were not converting 100% of the Bio Mass on the planet, the robots were refraining from doing so (I assume it's because the swarm realizes it needs Fuel to keep functioning).
49 Votes in Poll
42 Votes in Poll
38 Votes in Poll
Free game no bull.